Thank you to the distribution team
By Wanda Wierzbicki
As I sit down to write this report, the weather has turned wintery. Several snow storms have already passed through the area and we have all had to shovel our sidewalks and driveways. Snow still sits on lawns and roofs tops. This is one of the earliest snowfalls on record. I was lucky to be able to get an appointment to have the winter tires put on my vehicle. Many people have already put up their Christmas lights. You are the lucky (and smart) ones! The rest of us are hoping for a thaw and some warmer weather in the next couple of weeks. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
Today I would like to thank long-time CCRA volunteer Marguerite Mosey, who has been delivering the CCRA Centennial News for over 23 years. Marguerite is one of those people who is always willing to take on another route when there is a need. Marguerite is currently unable to distribute her three routes, so I am looking for volunteers for the following:
- Clappison: 37 homes (#117 – 159). This route will take less than half an hour to distribute.
- Shea Court: 16 homes. This route will take about 15 minutes.
- Chapais: 45 homes. This route will take about 45 minutes.
- Andona Cresent: 62 homes. This route will take less than an hour. This route has been vacant for a couple of months. I’m looking for a high school student who lives on the street.
- Townhouses on Lawrence across from Mowat: 27 homes. This route will take less than half an hour to distribute.
If you are able to help out, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the year 2019 draws to a close, I want to thank the entire distribution team – past and present – for your hard work and dedication. Together we deliver the monthly CCRA Centennial News to over 4,800 individuals and businesses in our community. We couldn’t do it without you.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year! Happy Holidays!
phone: (416) 282-2951