We have a few changes to our team this month
By Wanda Wierzbicki
I hope you all enjoyed our beautiful sunny and warm summer.
We have a few changes to our distribution team this month.
A great big thank you goes out to Karen Gravitis for her many years of community service. Karen is one of those people who volunteer to deliver a route, even when the route is not around the corner. A big thank you also goes out to Jacob and Liam White and Sarah Frantzke. We wish you all the best as you start your university studies. Thank you also to Rafin Khan and Mary Lou Vickers. We appreciate your time, effort and support.
As I have mentioned in the past, it makes my job so much easier when a retiring CCRA distributor finds their successor. This is sometimes a friend or neighbour or parent. At this time I want to extend a warm welcome to Brian and Laura White, Gabrielle Legault and Ray de Breyne. Thanks for volunteering!
We are currently looking for distributors for the following streets:
- Andona Cres. – 62 homes – This route should take less than an hour to distribute.
- Vessel Cres. – 83 homes – This route should take less than an hour to distribute.
- Lakeridge – 84 homes – This route should take about an hour to distribute.
- Goldberry – 62 homes – This route takes less than 45 minutes to distribute.
- Invermarge – 63 homes – This route takes about 45 minutes to distribute.
As I have mentioned before, distributing the CCRA Centennial News is an easy way for high school students to earn community service hours. The CCRA Centennial News is printed 10 times a year and the average route takes about 1 hour a month to distribute. That adds up to 10 volunteer hours per year!
If you are a student looking for volunteer hours or you are someone who likes walking and would like to become a distributor, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: (416) 282-2951